If you place and maintain your hot tub properly following our recommendations, it will last 8 years or more. The materials used in the hot tub (Thermowood, fibreglass, stainless steel) are robust and long-lasting.
Please consider the following most important things to ensure longevity:
- burn only firewood in the heater and always keep the necessary water level before ignition,
- do not use chlorine and salts,
- do not break fibreglass with heavy objects,
- do not use abrasive cleaners,
- do not leave any water inside the tub in subzero temperatures,
- place the tub on a concrete base and make sure there is no vegetation too close to your hot tub; it might promote rotting of the wood.